Tuesday, February 22, 2005

some stuff i just remembered

alright. sige. enough of the sad sad stories. sabi ko nga ayoko ng nakakarelate ako sa love notes *lol*

anyway i just wanna tell you guys a story. a story of what happened to me on my way to work. which totally pissed me off. and buti na lang di nasira ang buong araw ko.

as i was riding the escalator to the mrt sa may shaw station, i felt the back of my right green flip flop sticking sa laylayan ng pants ko. and then i say to myself "bakit naman matatapakan ko siya, i just had it cut sa tailor..." i had a sinking feeling of what it was. yes. bubble gum. yuck. i had to get paper in my bag, remove it and fold pa ulit my pants just so the remains (yes meron natira) wouldn't be seen. eew. and to think this is a pair of newly laundered jeans. hindi siya repeat take note as in bagong suot. people sometimes are really just so inconsiderate. and ang baboy. dikit ko kaya yun sa buhok nila? mwahaha...

next thing that peeved me off was seeing someone spit. as in the loud spitting kind of sound pa ha... another eew. sabi ko pa sa sarili ko poor plants. alam ko biodegradable naman ang laway but then again plants have a life too. eh kung ikaw bigla ka na lang ganunin gusto mo rin ba? (yeah yeah im being too gross and graphic now teehee).

i just wanted to tell you these. para naman sa susunod maisip natin na di lang tayo ang nabubuhay sa mundong to. wow so deep. hahaha...

1 comment:

Tanya said...

hey girl! thanks for dropping by my blog..

and about this entry of yours... groddy! hahaha.. i feel ya.. i hate... really hate those people that spit their gum on the street or just spit. Those hacking sounds... gross...