Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bring Back My Bunny to Me

My bunny lies over the ocean,
My bunny lies over the sea,
My bunny lies over the ocean,
Oh bring back my bunny to me...


The last of my bunnies has died and gone to bunny heaven. *sniff* I really cried when my grandma called me to say that Velveteen aka Ebeng had passed away last Saturday. She died of old age. She was already 8 years old. Her hubby, Rabitty, passed away about 3 years ago due to an eye infection. I miss them.


Ebeng, during Christmas of 2005. She snorts when you pick her up. She hates being cuddled.


Thanks Ivy for giving me those bunnies waaay back in college.

2 comments:

The Accidental Reviewer said...

our last rabbit died this year but my niece was not too keen on taking care of it anyway. sad when parents give kids pets without thinking of the circumstances

WINTERFIRE said...

everytime we lose a pet (dogs, puppies, cats, fish, hamsters, turtles and guinea pigs) it feels like you're losing a member of the family. our dog rajah is always sick (eye infections, UTI) and now we're saving up for her eye operation.