Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Testing beauty stuff

Here I am again doing silly stuff. Last night me and Randy bought this box of pore strips. Sucker for cute packaging, I chose the one with this girl cartoon on the front. At home as I closely inspected the box, it said "Made in Japan". Ah kaya naman pala na-magnet ako. So here I am modelling the pore strip for you guys. And I am glad to report that I don't have much blackheads on my nose (unless press release lang yung nasa box na nakakalinis siya). *heh*

6 comments:

meowok said...

aba! saan nabibili yan? blackheads on/near the nose are so hard to get rid of...
hehe...

Anonymous said...

I use the IWhite pore paste thingy. It works. Whenever I peel it off my face and see the plethora of unwated sebaceous excretions massed on the thing, I always go: "PUNYETA! GALING SA KATAWAN KO YAN?!?!?"

~PiaGorgeous

eventuallypretty said...

Sa Watson's lang Bambie. =)

meowok said...

salamat sa impormasyon! :)

WINTERFIRE said...

wahh! i tried yung ponds before. ansakit tanggalin! mhen, parang nag wax ng ilong. teka, effective kaya ang packing tape sa ganyan?

cherry-flavored ampalaya said...

biore pa rin ang pinakaeffective na nagamit ko but sadly, they no longer sell it locally. sniff