Wednesday, January 25, 2006

the mechanical contrivium (?)

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Patty!

  1. The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal Patty. (hmm i am a revelation so they say.)
  2. Patty has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all. (my aunt used to call me a camel in my teens because i rarely go to the bathroom when we go out.)
  3. Patty will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music. (uhh maybe you should try feeding me grass first.)
  4. Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with Patty.(i have a lot of relatives i don't know about? would that include 'uncle' bill gates or 'aunt' oprah?)
  5. In 1982 Time Magazine named Patty its 'Man of the Year'. (well i was still a Patricio then *wheh*)
  6. Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Patty is near.(i've got seagull slaves este heralds --the queen is here :) )
  7. If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Patty for the rest of the day! (so that's why my friends get itchy...)
  8. Four-fifths of the surface of Patty is covered in water! (yeah that's why i feel bloated. water retention. drat.)
  9. If you kiss Patty for one minute you will burn six or seven calories! (oooh...can i kiss my self then?)
  10. Women shoplift four times more frequently than Patty. (hey, i'm no sticky fingers *lol*)
I am interested in - do tell me about


Thanks Katie for this interesting site wehehe...

No comments: