Friday, October 28, 2005

2 mos

2 months na pala yun impulsive thing na ginawa ko (and it wasn't the first time i've done something so impulsive). and sabi nga ni mama jopen you don't give up at the littlest things instead you work things out and compromise.

i saw this line from a book at another blog, from trx -- "I've realized that sometimes you get no second chance and that it's best to accept the gifts the world offers you." very applicable :)

on a lighter note ... i just came from e-pci beside the mesala offices in meralco. the teller who served me was named hetty. hetty spaghetti? remind me not to name any of my future kids hetty.

the only pic of hetty ispageti i could find on the net. hehehe.

4 comments:

The Accidental Reviewer said...

um, my niece is nicknamed hetty. I used to tell her that her full name was spaghetti. :)

The Accidental Reviewer said...

follow up question...

what impulsive thing?

eventuallypretty said...

hetty??? and what is her real name? tsk tsk. kawawang bata. :)

at para sa westyon mo tanong mo na lang pagnagkita tayo. hehehe...

The Accidental Reviewer said...

i'll tell you her full name when we see each other din. she'd kill me if she finds out that her full name is in a blog :)