Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Geisha vs. Jang Gyong (or whatever the spelling is)

Our Christmas party this year was themed United Nations. And I brilliantly remembered Freddie having a Japanese get-up so, there you are, I'm a moshi moshi anone girl. :) There's a prize for Best in Costume and sadly Ms. Jang-Gyong (Ann in real life) beat me to it. I planned on wearing a hanbok actually but had a hard time finding one. So you can just say I almost had the bag in my hands but lost it. *heh* Most of the peeps there took advantage of our boss, the gorgeous *ahem* Paolo Pineda. But I wasn't one of 'em hahaha. If you wanna view more pics of the event just visit here.

Anyhows, been to another Christmas Party with some of the guys from PEX (which we all don't frequent as much as before). It was fun seeing Francis, Pao, Chelo, Tselo, Anna and Jenneth again. We haven't seen each other in months (almost a year yung iba) so we had a lot of catching up to do. Badette and Joy couldn't make it but hopefully we'd all see each other again soon (tuwing Pasko na lang ba 'to guys?).

I have another party to attend later -- the Star Magic Christmas Party. I planned not to attend before because I had some baggages left over from being laid off. But Cherry made me realize that I should ditch the angst and get over it. Well, I guess I did.

More cam whoring to share later. :)

1 comment:

igor said...

Dr. Ms Patty,

Unfortunately, our common friend Ms. Cherry Pineda (is she related to your boss? O_o;;), wasn't able to make it to our annual barkada get together as she was doing double duty as a punching bag in GenSan. So the blue CareBear I have for you is slowly turning grey. O_o;; Half a year na ata sa akin yun. How do I get it to you? As it stands next year na kami magkikita ni mama Cherry. Email mo naman me sa igorcabbab (at) gmail (dot) com so I could fedex the grey carebear to you.

Wishing you the Happiest of Holidays,
UFOcatcher Iggy