Wednesday, December 06, 2006

De do do do, De da da da

I'm at my wits end thinking of a gift for my uncle and his wife. Every year my sister and I get stumped as to what stuff we should be getting them. First, they are a bit well-off. Second, my uncle fancies artsy and expensive stuff which we can't afford. Third, ang labo nila! *lol* We've given shower gels, figurines na out of the ordinary,coffee table books, fluffy bedroom slippers, colognes, polo-shirts...My creative gift giving powers are running out!

Well, you see we kinda feel obligated cause my uncle helped put us to school. Kaya lang ang daya, their whole family gives me and my sisters one gift each, while we have to give each of their family members one. Yeah, yeah, I know gift giving should be 'taos sa puso' but sometimes there are relatives you just can't seem to find a perfect gift.

Oh well, back to gift hunting...

4 comments:

WINTERFIRE said...

patty,
you don't have to give each family member 1 gift. you can give yung pang pamilya gift...=) a basket with red wine and some chocolates..

eventuallypretty said...

ah, my tito gets a lot of that from the office, medyo bossing na kasi and from clients...kaya ekis din yun sa list namin...

:)

eventuallypretty said...

...and ang tito ko medyo mahirap basahin kung nagustuhan ba niya yung gift of hindi hehehehe.

Quentin said...

paatttttyyyyyyyyyyy, kain tau rj's :*<

hehe, weird ng word verification ko ngayon ... it is spelled yybeef. WHY BEEF?!! kuha mo? kuha mo? wala lang, baliw ako