Thursday, December 14, 2006

Give me wisdom, plain and truthful...

I was in a rush to get to work the other day (I stayed up late, tinkering my Sims too much) and I boarded one of our building elevators with two men (one is pretty familiar to Cherry -- haha guess who!). Anyway, I was minding my own business but I could not help but listen to their conversation because their voices were a bit louder than the norm. Their chat went a bit like this...

Man 1: So you had a great time?
Man 2: Yeah, I did! I'm 37 years old and I haven't dated a smart girl like her in my whole life.

Then as I got off my floor, I wondered about Man 2. It was either...

a.) He's real superficial choosing dates.
b.) He hangs out at places no coherent conversation is possible.
c.) He lives under a rock and has just crawled out to the sunshine.
d.) His smart meter is waaay off the charts. He just dated the woman version of Albert Einstein recently.

You can add to the choices if you like. I can't fathom myself the correct answer.

No comments: