Monday, July 10, 2006

Ish Ur Berday

Yep. Turned another year older. Blech. =)

Had a small GT with the TEC girls (get together -- remember that term girls???). Strong rains prevented Mai, Ivy and Cherry from coming but that's Ok. Liezle, Eve, Bambie, Dhing, Tina, Jopen, Leah and Joy did a good job at finishing all the food. Actually I received 3 cakes from them (a chocolate, brazo de mercedes and crema de fruta) plus the mango crunch cake Randy bought me the day before. (He's even more excited over my birthday than I am.) I think they all have a plan to make me a blimp by the end of the year.

So it's a Monday again. I feel lousy actually. I'm wearing my fat pants today. I call them fat pants because 1.) I only wear it when I'm really fat 2.) It also makes me look fat. Hehehe...weird logic. The 3 pairs of jeans left that fit me now are still hanging outside to dry. My beautiful pairs of pants (about 5-6) DO NOT fit anymore. Dang! Seriously I need to lose the fat that's accumulated at my hips, thighs and butt.

Sigh. Oh before I forget, I am still accepting belated birthday gifts 'til the end of this month. ;)

4 comments:

WINTERFIRE said...

hehe. hindi nga pala kami naka sing...

saeng-il jukka hamnida.
saeng-il jukka hamnida
saranghaneun patty-ui
saeng-il jukka hamnida...

tapos wala pang birthday candle...
hehe
di bale
may bf ka naman.

Quentin said...

belated greeting na lang, hehehe

Gela Mae said...

belated ate patty! dito na ako singapore po...may you a blessed year ahead...miss you!

igor said...

Belated po. :D