Friday, July 07, 2006

Is She Kidding Me???

1,500 words for our website headline? She's got to be kidding me. Magazine articles (a full story at that) consist of 1,500 words. Sometimes even less. And with the info I get for the headlines...1,500??? If you were given a one paragraph press release, can you turn that into a 1,500 word article?

I'm just a writer. I'm not a magician.

ps. And as far as I know too, online articles are supposed to be short. Unless it's a study or something. But you can correct me if I'm wrong.

3 comments:

Quentin said...

maybe you fell into a distortion in the space-time continuum and you're supposed to do an editorial o_O

Jessica Wong said...

Hi eventuallypretty :) Thanks for linking to my art blog!

Anonymous said...

Mahilig sha sa milagro ano?

~PiaGorgeous