Wednesday, February 15, 2006

4x4

tagged by ces...

4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life
- internship at Metro Mag 1998
- editorial assistant at Saranggola Magazine
- pr writer at ABS-CBN Star Magic
- online writer/editor for abs-cbn.com (madami pa kong naging jobs actually)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
- Sassy Girl
- Bring It On
- Never Been Kissed
- Now and Then

4 Places I’ve Lived
- Caloocan City
- Bocaue, Bulacan
- Mandaluyong City
-

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch
- Gilmore Girls
- American Idol
- CSI
- Amazing Race

4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation(the last four)
- Puerto Galera
- Batangas
- Singapore
- Hong Kong

4 Websites I Visit Daily
- Pinoy Exchange
- Yahoo Mail
- Abs-Cbn.com (wahaha plugging)
- Friendster

4 Of My Favorite Foods
- fried chicken
- pizza
- pasta with white sauce
- violet crumble

4 Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
- US with my mom
- South Korea (to appease the Korean in me)
- the gym to get rid of my fats
- my bedroom (to sleep zzzz...)

4 Bloggers I Am Tagging
- Uchisan
- Katie
- Leah L.
- Tina bebe

1 comment:

uchisan said...

pats, sama ako seio sa korea! :)