Thursday, December 01, 2005

cindy the perky

my sister bought home cindy the perky. i fell in love.


who in their right mind would name a fashion mag cindy the perky? well the koreans did.

the latest in korean fashion. i've been searching for mags like this high and low. but alas the mag can only be bought abroad. *sigh*


i'm so green with envy.

and my gosh, for the arirang deprived person like myself, it was exciting to see my fave korean stars like...


jo in sung and kim ha neul for a korean hair product

and


my favorite after BoA, Lee Hyo Lee for a cellphone brand i think.

it is her right?



and for my friendships out there, would i forget your favorite Rain?


rain rain go away...joke :)

what's sad about it too is that everything is in hangul. waahhh...
so to anyone out there who visits korea soon (kahit na sa HK pahanap naman...hint hint tina bebe hehe) make pasalubong to me ha.

4 comments:

WINTERFIRE said...

Pat, wanna see the mag!!! sana lang marunong na tayo mag hangeul! hahaha.

PS: It's ha ji won, not kim ha neul. JoIn Sung and HaJi Won starred in Memories of Bali. =)

eventuallypretty said...

si kim ha neul yan ng stained glass. medyo gilid lang ang pic. :)

The Accidental Reviewer said...

saan galing si sister?

eventuallypretty said...

hiniram lang yan ni sis sa office nila. i think boss niya bumili sa HK or sa Korea.