Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Quickies

Nah, it's not what you think. I'm just in a rush to put something in here so it's a dash of stuff here and there...

- I finally bought my ODM watch yahoo!!! I've been crushing on it since I saw it on Bianca Gonzales and I bought one on installment. One thing bad about it is that I can't spend on anything else during the next six months.

- There's this cool site on multiply -- http://mylittledress.multiply.com that sells absolutely adorable stuff. Unfortunately I can't afford it because of the previous thing I wrote. *sigh*

- I'm turning into a shopping monster again and Randy's not very happy about it. :)

- I'm thinking of applying for a new job...

- I was irked on the MRT again! There's this girl the other day, who elbowed me...sobrang atat to get on and grab a seat. The reason I discovered a little later on was that isa pala siya sa mga kinaiinisan kong powder on the train gels. She brought out this pink Pond's powder bottle out of her pa-kikay shoulder bag, poured some on her palm tapos nagpapagpag bago naglagay sa mukha. I was shocked and amazed at the same time.

That's all the time I have for my quickie today. See ya in longer posts or more quickies next time ;)

2 comments:

WINTERFIRE said...

one of my pet peeves: grooming in VERY public places...i.e., combing and combing one's long tresses, cutting one's nails, applying make-up and picking one's nose in crowded FXs and jeepneys.

Anonymous said...

hehe. guilty about combing my hair in public... but sa office cubicle ko naman. or worse case when I'm outside and my messy hair gets in the way.

anyway, akin na ang credit card mo at I need to cut it in half. patresha, mag-save ka na. bad girl. :(