Sunday, February 13, 2011

Talking to myself, about you

I am trying to understand everything. I've analyzed every word, every action. You're just afraid of change. That you won't know who you are if you suddenly feel something different. But change is inevitable. Change can also do you good. Make you better than what you already are.

I can't really put into words what I think you feel. You've mentioned one time that you have this sudden dependency on me. And you quickly shook that off, saying it shouldn't be happening.

I should have seen this coming. But I'm not going to try to change you. Because I've loved you for who you are, what you are. I just hope one day you'll realize feeling this way isn't so bad after all. That you can be happy by loving another person. And at the same time still be you.

No comments: