Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Malas mo ikaw ang natipuhan ko.

I visited my old my space account and I can't help but reread my old blog. Gosh I was pretty bubbly yet full of bitterness back then! I'm actually amusing myself with my old entries. *lol* I used to write a lot of what I was feeling --without hesitation. I feel that old me has to be resurrected. So here I am making an entry like my old ones, in an attempt to, I dunno, be more honest to myself.

I'm confused. An old feeling is coming back to me. Because I had to feed my ego. And I can't shake it off. What's worse is that it's wrong. I know it is. I'm opening myself to hurt again and yet it's making me feel all excited. Yet sad. I want to get rid of these thoughts.The tingly feeling that makes my heart beat faster...

Shoo fly. Don't bother me. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

redirect sister... spread your wings a bit wider but do it with the person you should be with or you might be caught by the wrong wind and be flown to the wrong path... you can fight that feeling off because you know what you had to go through to get out of the mess it landed you in before... you can do it! we are all here for you....Jopen(user acct ko daw cant be found, ano ba yun?)