Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I miss Oh Tokyo!

For you guys who have missed watching the show Oh Tokyo! and its quirky host Ellen on the WINS channel, you can get to know her this Saturday, October 7 on Nagmamahal Kapamilya. Her life story's being told (she's being played by Toni Gonzaga) and I can't wait to see what's behind the funny lady who's famous line goes ..."Kung i-coconvert po ito sa pera natin ay ...."

Grabe, I remember staying up til the wee hours of the morning just to watch her. Dito nagsimula yung pagiging addict ko sa 'Asian' stuff, na napunta sa Arirang at Meteor Garden. Nakakaaliw si Ellen, promise!

If you wanna see or remisnisce some old Oh Tokyo! episodes (my favorite is the Shibuya edition) here's where you can watch it.

1 comment:

Kaytee said...

hey patty! thanks for the link... my friends have been telling me about Ellen for a long time, but I never got to watch her. Aliw nga siya!